From the Lab to the real world
Working together for more than 10 years, Pierre and Matthieu have always been motivated by making robots accessible and useful in the real world. This goal led them to several worldwide sucesses such as Poppy, the first 3D printed open source humanoid robot.
What we do
User interaction is at the heart of our design: our robots are able to evolve in a complex and unconstrained world where man-robot understanding and mutual acceptance are necessary.
We bring simple, elegant and user-friendly design to our customers so they can stay focused on their own applications of AI robotics.
Pollen Robotics is driven by making the society a better place for humans. It's not nice words written on our toilet wall, it's actual actions we take every day :
- We make our knowledge and technologies freely accesible to everyone under open source license.
- We design our product to be durable and reparable, our planet is already full of trash.
- We produce locally and with conditions that respect the workers.
- We foster open-source development by offering a 50% discount on our services for open source project.
- We make our service 100% free for open source projects protecting the environment.
- We refuse any military funding, sorry pewpew guys. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- We trust our people: employees are autonomous and free to work the way they prefer. We encourage our team to take the time to learn new skills.
Our team now
We are a growing team of talented people working together to create new usages in the real world with robots and AI.
Co-Founder & CEO
Lovely robot designer
Co-Founder & CTO
Software architect for simple yet powerful robotic API
Business Development Manager
Simon Le Goff
Chief Laziness Officer
Dog version of Jeff Lebowski
You want to join us?
We have no open position right now, but situations change fast in a startup. Do not hesitate to contact us and share what you have achieved.